- 190g of unsalted butter
- 220g of caster sugar
- 2 coffee spoons of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 350g of levante flour
- 250ml of milk
- 220g of dark chocolate
- 250ml of heavy cream
- 180g of powder of coconut
- Preheat the oven in 170°C.
- Get greasy and hide your mold. Mix the butter and the sugar until obtaining of a smooth and light mixture. Add a coffee spoon of vanilla.
- Add eggs one by one and beat them.
- In 3 different bowls, add the flour and the milk and mix.
- Pay the mixture into your mold and put him in the hanging oven 50-60 min.
- Let cool during 5 min.
- Meanwhile, mix the chocolate, the cream and the vanilla in the bain-marie until the mixture is smooth.
- Put your preparation for the hanging refrigerator 20 min so that he thickened. Spread this glazing over the cake, then sprinkle him with powder of coconut.