Pour 6 personnes
- 1 tblsp of plant oil
- 20 g of butter
- 2 tblsp of flour
- 50 cl of hot broth of poultry
- 1 coffee spoon of concentrated by tomato
- 1 tsp of sugar
- Some black peppercorns
- Heat 1 tblsp of vegetable oil with 20g of butter in a pan on slow fire.
- Add 2 tbsp of flour and cook 5 - 8 mn by mixing from time to time to obtain a sandy and golden mixture.
- Pay(Pour) little by little 50 cl of hot broth of poultry by whipping, then 1 c. in coffee(café) of concentrated by tomato, 1 c. in coffee(café) of sugar and some grains(beads) of black pepper.
- Make thicken 5mn on average fire(light). Serve with the pork(pig) or the chicken.