Pour 4 personnes
- 4 breasts of chicken boned
- Salt and pepper to the taste
- 2 tbsp of flour any use
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups of bread-crumb panko
- 1/2 compresses of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of olive oil to fry
- 1/2 compress of prepared tomato sauce
- 1/4 compresses of fresh mozzarella, cut in pieces
- 1/4 compresses of chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 compresses of cheese Provolone, grated
- 1/4 compresses of cheese grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat the oven in 230°C.
- Place the breasts of chicken between two thick sheets(leaves) of plastic film, or still in a bag Ziploc. Place on a solid and flat surface and flatten in the pestle(drumstick) until a thickness of 1/2 thumb(inch). Season of salt and pepper. Sieve 2 soup spoons of flour over the chicken to cover him(it) with flour. Turn(return) the chicken so as to sprinkle him(it) with flour from both directions.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. In another bowl, combine(organize) panko bread-crumb and 1/2 compresses of worn Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the breasts of chicken into beaten eggs then press them in bread-crumb in the Parmesan cheese; be urgent to glue bread-crumb. Repeat it re - soaking into eggs, then iron in bread-crumb; let rest(base) the chicken 15 minutes.
- Warm 1 cup of olive oil in a big frying pan on average-lively fire(light) and deep-fry the chicken approximately 2 minutes by side there. The chicken will end its oven cooking.
- Place the chicken in a dish(flat) of cooking and water(spray) with the tomato sauce. Arrange uniformly the cheese mozzarella, the basil, the provolone, ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until the chicken is not pink any more in its center and until the cheese is bubbling, approximately 15-20 minutes. A thermometer with meat should indicate at least 75°C.