For 6 people
- 2 tblsp of olive oil
- 1 sliced thinly onion
- 3 chopped cloves of garlic
- 2 cms of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp of mustard seeds
- 1 sliced thinly red pepper
- 3 tblsp of dough of curry
- 150g each of the cauliflower, the carrots, the cultivated mushrooms, and the apples of lands cut in dice
- 1l of vegetable broth
- 150g of French beans and fresh(cool) or deep-frozen peas
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 1 pinch of saffron
- 350g of basmati rice
- 150g of cashew nut
40g de raisins secs
- In a hen(pot), make warm the oil and get back(brown) the onion 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, the ginger, the mustard seeds and the hot pepper. Well mix.
- As soon as mustard seeds begin to burst, to add the dough of curry and vegetables. Well mix.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Lower(dim) the fire(light) and let simmer(plot) 10 minutes. Add French beans and peas, lemon juice, lemon and rice. Season.
- Cover the hen(pot) of parchment paper, then put the lid by top to close her(it) hermetically. Let cook 30mn.
- Strew with nut of cashew and with raisins.