For 6 people
- 450 g of sugar
- 1 dl of hot water
- 1 fresh(cool) coconut
- 6 egg yolks
- 125 g of flour
- Some butter
- 150 g of ground(worn-out) almonds(kernels)
- Warm the oven. Prepare a syrup by mixing the water and the sugar, bring to a boil until obtain a caramel.
- Drill the coconut in every extremity and extract the milk. Beat the coconut milk with egg yolks and add the flour little by little. Add the syrup, a little butter and the ground almonds.
- Butter a mold. Share the dough in 3 equal shares. Arrange a part at the bottom of the mold and put in the oven.
- Almost at the end of cooking, add one somewhere else of dough and put in the oven again. Begin again once again the same operation.