- 2 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 zucchini
- 125 ml of milk
- 3 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 1 c. in coffee(café) of caster sugar
- 8 ears of corn
- Table salt and black pepper of the mill
- Peel then chop finely the onion. Blanch a tomato before peeling her, of deseeding him and of crushing her. Peel and cut the zucchini in small dice.
- Remove the sheets of ears of corn by keeping 4-6 beautiful envelopes in the supple sheets.
- Scald ears of corn then shell them by means of a knife.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter then get back it the chopped onion until it is translucent.
- Add then the crushed tomato, the dice of zucchini and the sugar. Season at your convenience then let simmer 5 min.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs in omelet with the milk.
- Incorporate the grains of corn and the mixture milk and egg into the frying pan. Pursue the hanging cooking 10 min over low heat, by mixing ceaselessly.
- Spread the sheets of corn on a work plan and arrange the side dish in the center of each (stack two sheets if they are too small). Fold up both extremities of sheets inward then roll the tamale on himself to obtain a small package. Tie up him with the rope of kitchen.
- In a big pot, arrange tamales and recover them hardly of water. Close hermetically the pot to keep all the vapor.
- Cook your tamales 30 min over medium heat.
- At the end of the cooking, solve packages then raise your tamales on a serving dish.