HUMITA EN OLLA
For 6-8 people
- 12 in 15 ears of corn raw, worn boorishly
- 1/2 gourd or worn raw pumpkin
- 1 big chopped onion
- 2 red peppers cut in small dice
- 4 worn lengthened(stretched out) tomatoes
- 300g of cheese in small dice (kind(genre) port(bearing) hello)
- 2 or 3 chopped cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Soft paprika
- Aji molido
- 1 small bouquet of chiselled fresh basil
- Some oil of sunflower or corn
- Some whole milk (if needed)
- Get back(Brown) the onion and the peppers in a pan with a generous net of oil. When the onion is translucent, add tomatoes and garlic. Salt and pepper.
- Incorporate the worn corn and the pumpkin by moving ceaselessly with a wooden spoon. This operation can take approximately 30 min until the preparation has a very creamy consistency. If she(it) is too thick you can add a little milk.
- Just before spreading(widening) the fire(light), incorporate the dice of cheese and the basil. Pursue the cooking over a low heat just the time(weather) which the cheese bases(establishes).