For 4 people
- 2 coffee cups of flour
- 1/4 of coffee cup of olive oil
- 2 carrots
- 1 small pepper
- 2 pods garlic
- 3 shallots
- 1/2 coffee cup of proteins of soya textured liqueur brandies
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tblsp of tomato puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 branches of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tblsp of powder of broth
- 1 cup of deep-frozen peas
- Begin by preparing the dough in empanadas. To do it, pay the flour mixed in 1 pinch of salt in a bottom of hen. Make a well for the center and pay inside the olive oil and a little cold water. Mix with the fingertips, then add some water until obtain a homogeneous and supple dough. Lock the latter into a clingfilm and book her for cool during the setting-up time of the side dish.
- Cut all the vegetables in fine brunoise ( small cubes). Make 3 CS of olive oil warm in a hen(pot) with the thyme and the laurel. When the oil is hot, pay(pour) vegetables and textured soya there. 4 in 5 minutes over medium heat blow up(sauté) during. Salt and pepper. Vegetables gilded(bronzed), add the powder of broth, peas, and the concentrated of tomato diluted in a little water. Mix, please and add 2 cups of water.
- Let simmer the vegetables during 15 minutes. Vegetables must be soft. Take away from the fire and let cool during 20 minutes.
- Take out the dough of the refrigerator, remove the clingfilm and let the dough warm itself at room temperature during 10 minutes. Flour your work plan. Spread the dough in a very fine way (1-2 mn). Form regular circles about 8 cms diameter. For it help you of one take room, of a cup, or other.
- Façonnez les empanadas. Placez une CS de garniture au centre. Avec votre doigt mouillez légèrement le pourtour et repliez la pâte en deux pour former une demi lune. Pressez les bords pour qu'ils adhérent.
- Badigeonnez au pinceau les empanadas de sirop d'érable allongé avec un peu d'eau. Enfournez à 180°C pendant 25 minutes.
- Shape empanadas. Place a CS of side dish(filling) in the center. With your finger wet slightly the circumference and fold up the dough in two to train(form) half a moon. Press edges so that they member.
- Whitewash(Paint) in the brush the empanadas of maple syrup lengthened(stretched out) with a little water. Put in the oven in 180°C during 25 minutes.