CAZUELA DE BERENJENAS
For 6 people
- 4 eggplants
- 3 let us anoint
- 5 tomatoes
- 300 grams of mozzarella
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Dried Oregano
- Preheat your oven in 180 degrees then slice of a centimeter your eggplants and your tomatoes, slice thinly finely your onions, and chop the garlic.
- Annoy(Sweat) in a pan onions cut with the garlic chopped in a little olive oil. Season, and let cook 3 in 4 minutes. When onions become translucent, reserve for the continuation(suite) of the recipe(takings).
- Then, blow up(sauté) a few minutes your slices(edges) of eggplant by seasoning them well. When they begin to become more flexible (without being totally cooked), arrange them in a dish(flat) by alternating slices(edges) of tomatoes and eggplants.
- When you realized a first coat(layer), have a few(little) some mixture garlic and onion, season again (salt, pepper and oregano) and realize again this process until have no more slices(edges) of tomatoes and eggplants. Finally, sprinkle your tian of worn mozzarella as well as oregano.
- Put in the oven in 180°C during around thirty minutes.