For 4 people
- 1 bag of 250g noodles of wheat
- 2 tblsp of peanut oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of net of pork(pig) or chicken coupés in very fine dice
- 1 peeled(mangy) carrot cut in dice
- 1 red pepper seedless and cut in dice
- 8 ready shallots, cut finely in diagonal
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- About 1 piece 3 cms of fresh, peeled(fresh, mangy,cool, peeled,cool, mangy) and worn ginger finely
- 400 g of small cooked shrimps
- 2 tblsp of sauce soya soft
- 1 tblsp of sambal ( spicy sauce)
- 75 g of bean sprouts
- 1 pinch of salt
- Put noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water while moving them to separate them. Cover and reserve.
- Make an omelet with 2 eggs then slice thinly it and put aside.
- Blow up(Sauté) the dice of pork(pig) or chicken and the shrimps until they tan.
- Transfer in a bowl and put aside.
- Then, make warm a coffee spoon of oil and it make gild(bronze) half of the shallots. Transfer in a bowl and reserve.
- Make warm 1 soup spoon of oil and blow up(sauté) the carrot, the pepper, the rest of shallots, garlic and hanging ginger 1 min.
- Drain noodles and add the pork(pig), or the chicken, the shrimps, some drops(gouts) of sambal, the sauce soya soft and to blow up(to sauté) until noodles are very hot. Salt.
- Take away from the fire, add bean sprouts and mix delicately.
- Distribute in plates and furnish with the sliced egg and the grilled shallots.
- Serve immediately.