LUMPIA OF PRAWNS
For 20 Lumpia
- 7-8 big gambas cut in pieces
- 1 sliced thinly onion
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 tblsp of neutral oil
- 4 sliced thinly cultivated mushrooms
- Mixture of peppers gangway in square
- 2 tblsp of sauce soya
- Angel-hair pasta
- Sheets for lumpia
- In a frying pan, add 1 tblsp of neutral oil. Get back onions, garlic, gambas as well as peppers. Let simmer a few minutes.
- Add the sliced thinly mushrooms and the sauce soya. Let simmer a few minutes.
- Add 1 spoon of sesame oil (optional).
- In a bowl, cook a handle of angel-hair pasta in some boiling water.
- Integrate the preparation and some angel-hair pasta into sheets in lumpia. There is several way of folding (cigar, triangle, stock exchange … to you to see what suits you best).
- Line a plate and put in the oven your lumpia about fifteen of minutes in 180 °.
- Serve hot.