For 4 people
- 200g of French beans cut in pieces of 5cm and cleared
- 200g of cleared shoots of soya
- 200g of clear-cut and cleared white cabbage
- 4 hard-boiled eggs cut in districts
- 4 small clear-cut cucumbers
- 300g of firm tofu
- 300g of tempeh
- 2 potatoes boiled, peeled(mangy) and cut in cubes (optional)
- Lontong or cake in the (optional) rice
- Krupuk or (optional) emping
Pour la sauce
- 300 g of not salty (steep) peanuts
- 5 peeled (mangy) cloves of garlic
- 2 seedless and cut red peppers
- 60 g of sugar of palm(flipper) (or brown sugar)
- 1 tblsp of extract of tamarin
- Juice of a lime
- Prepare at first the sauce by deep-frying peanuts in a hot pan with a soup spoon of plant oil (jump this stage if they are already roasted). Move frequently for a few minutes until they are slightly brown.
- Crush peanuts, garlic and hot pepper with a mortar and a pestle or in a blender to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- In a frying pan, combine the dough with the extract of tamarin, the green lemon juice and the water (approximately 5 cl). Keep simmering to obtain the consistency wished during approximately 5 minutes. Take away from the fire.
- Cut the tofu in cubes of 2 cms. Deep-fry the tofu in a frying pan with some hot plant oil to tan them slightly of all the sides.
- Cut the tempeh and deep-fry during some minutes
- Arrange all the ingredients in a plate and be of use with the sauce to peanuts.