For 4 people
600 g of rice long cooked grain
10 divided shallots
3 cloves of garlic
5 g of dough of shrimps (belacan or terasi)
3 tblsp of sauce soya sweetened (kecap manis)
1 tblsp of sauce soya
1 tsp of sugar of palm
1 fresh onion cut in small sections
250 g of worn white cabbage (or 150 g of chicken breast, fried and cut in very fine lamellas)
1 hot pepper red bird
4 eggs (in the dish or blurred)
1 to puts down, cut in slices
1 cucumber cut in slices of the chips of shrimps (krupuk udang)
- Deep-fry 4 shallots, cut in very fine slices in a bath of oil until they are a little bit crunchy, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Put aside.
- Meanwhile, cross(spend) 6 shallots, garlic, dough of shrimps and the hot pepper in the blender.
- Warm the oil of cooking over medium heat in a wok or a big frying pan(jumper) and get back(brown) the dough so obtained during 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, kecap manis, the sauce soya and the sugar of palm(flipper). Get back(brown) quite quickly over a brisk heat, during 6-7 minutes.
- Add the fresh onion and the cabbage or the chicken. Well mix and continue to get back(to brown) during 2 minutes.
- To serve warmly covered by fried shallots and accompanied with condiments such as slices of tomatoes, cucumber, a fried egg or blurred and chips of shrimps